Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to resistance...

NP:  “Dare You to Move” - Switchfoot

I’ve resisted long enough and have finally started a blog.  Why you ask?  I’m still not quite sure, but maybe I’ll figure it out along the way.  I’ve been a writer for almost half my life, so I suppose it comes with the territory.  Maybe we’ll take this journey together and truly discover the meaning of life…highly doubtful, but it’s nice to have goals, right?  So who am I?

I am a wife.  I am a daughter.  I am a sister.  I am an aunt.  I am a cousin.  I am a granddaughter.  I am a niece.  I am a sister-in-law.  I am a daughter-in-law.  I am a co-worker.  I am a friend.  I am God’s servant.  I am a writer.  I am a designer.  I am a photographer.  I am passionate.  I am creative.  I am loving.  I am loved.  I am a work in progress…

I am broken…but aren’t we all? 

That’s a beautiful thing.

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment